Saturday, September 26, 2009

Seriously???

Yes, it is the end of September... and yes it is still warm enough in St. George to play in the water! When we were moving here we were trying to decide if we should find a house with a pool... HOWEVER due to Carters lack of not having any fear what so ever we decided it wasn't a safe choice! The safest thing for him was a kiddie pool! But, now I'm not so sure!!! As You watch the video pay attention to Carter in the background!

*** And yes I did retract my "Awesome" comment and threatened him within an inch of his life to not do it again! Especially when he started to try and do them backwards!!!

5 comments:

Moalee said...

I love it!!! Dad had a good laugh too. xoxox

Miranda said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I cannot believe he really has no fear! WOW. OH my gosh - i could not stop watching this! I was showing everyone!

Bonnie Young said...

What a kid. Girls don't do this, well, sometimes :)
Thanks for the cookie recipe too! My family and neighbors loved it!

Anonymous said...

Love it ...we all got a good laugh and Tyson kept saying play it again mom !

Kimberly Davis said...

You better watch out....I can't imagine!!

Glad you are doing so well...how's your brother, st. george, and school...man I wished you lived closer!