Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Boys







So, I thought that I would do a little photo shoot this morning and take some pictures of the boys together... I bribed McKay and Carter and fed Cannon right before I started - So, I thought that it would go pretty good! However, I didn't take into account the fact that the boys haven't got to hold Cannon very much because they have both been sick... So, once I handed him over to them they couldn't stop touching him and kissing and mugging on him! I couldn't even get them to hardly look at the camera because they were having too much fun with him! It was pretty cute other than the fact that Cannon got sick of it and had a melt down and that very quickly ended the photo shoot!
James's Mom left yesterday... So, the reality of three little boys on my own is hitting!!! Yesterday was actually a pretty good day - I was able to get sheets washed, laundry done and folded, bedrooms cleaned, kitchen cleaned and a couple other little Valentine projects done! I'm just going to take it one day at time and know that there will be good days and bad days and I just need to roll with it! But, so far it is going pretty good!


No comments: