Monday, February 16, 2009

Good Mail Day!





The boys were excited to get their Valentines package from my Mom. As usual she out did herself and spoiled them. McKay told me that one thing he loved about living in Utah was that he gets things in the mail! As we were opening the package it totally took me back to Hawaii when I was there for college and I would get care packages from my Mom and Grandma! So, in my own little way I totally get their excitement! However, the best package came a couple days later... I heard the doorbell ring and the boys answer it. I went out into the kitchen to have James looking oddly at this box. He was unrolling the bubble wrap looking for what was inside... Then he looked at me and said "I think your Mom has lost it, she forgot to put what ever she was mailing in here"! I just had to laugh! Because what she had mailed was the bubble wrap - I handed a roll of it to both McKay and Carter and they just started jumping on it and going crazy with it!!! James was still in shock that she had mailed bubble wrap, but the boys loved it!
Don't you love Carters shirt... I know it's a little out of season! But, it's his "punkin" shirt that my Mom bought him for Halloween! He always says "I want to wear my punkin shirt from Moe". "Moe" is what my boys call my Mom. Thanks Mom for all that you do for my little family! We love you!

2 comments:

mstokes said...

I love to give & recieve packages too! it must be wall thing. Stemming back when Grandma Wall would send things on "The Birthday Truck!" ( Also known as the UPS truck.)

jessica said...

Erin! I just had to come take a look at your blog- we haven't seen eachother for so long! (Unlike the good old (dungeon) days...) :) Your boys are just DARLING. It's so fun to see updated pictures- you and James have the cutest combination!!