Thursday, February 19, 2009

Come & Get Me If You Can!


So, We have started the process of breaking Carter of his pacifier... I have to admit that we pretty much had it done until we went to Idaho for the baby... But, everything was just chaos and I broke and gave it to him!!! I also have to admit that I am not as strong in this category as James is! So, we have the rule that the only time he can have it is if he is going to go to bed... When he wakes up he has to go and put it in the drawer. Well, I started noticing that our number of pacifiers was dwindling... and at first I thought that James was throwing them away... But, then I figured it out - Carter was hiding them! But, the funny thing is that he has them hidden all around the house! So, yesterday when he got up from his nap I told him he had to go and put his pacifier in the drawer... He was not wanting to give it up and I ended up having to take it from him. As soon as I did he took of running down the hall. I knew he was going to get a hidden pacifier and I waited a minute and followed him! But, when I went into his room he wasn't there... So, I looked in my room and Cannon's room and he wasn't there either! So, I went back into his room to hear something and this is what I found hidden under his bed! He had three pacifiers hidden behind the back post of his bed in the corner!!! He was just looking at me like come and get me if you can! I just laughed and of course just got the camera out!

1 comment:

mstokes said...

You have got a smart one! What do you do but just laugh!