Tuesday, January 27, 2009

And Here He Is!





Where does the time go... It goes by all too quickly when you are sleep deprived! It feels good to be home! My Mom came back with us and stayed a week - Thank you Mom - I can never thank you enough for all that you do! And we are lucky enough to have Becky (James's Mom) here with us now. The boys have been in complete heaven having their Grandma's here and I really appreciate them too! The day we got back from Idaho we had to take Carter into the doctor - he had an ear infection and a respiratory infection... So, it was quite the week of keeping him away from the baby... But, he is healthy now and the boys absolutely LOVE their new little brother. Sofar, having three kids has been a piece of cake!!! But, I'm sure that will change drastically when all of our help leaves!!! Next week will be a big adjustment!

5 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

He is so precious! Congratulations! I am so happy for you. I miss you so much.

FitzSimmons Times said...

Erin, Hey! I found your blog through Jennifer's. I hope you don't mind me snooping! Congratulations on your new baby boy! He is beautiful! In fact, all your boys are so handsome - I wouldn't expect anything less!
Love, Brooke (Fuller) FitzSimmons

Edwards Family said...

WOW!!! Erin you and James produce beautiful kids. Congrats! hay do grow fast. Mine are 15, 13 and 8 now. seems like yesterday we were blessing them. Take care. Love Jeff and Steph

Kimberly Davis said...

He's Darling!!!

Keri said...

What an adorable boy!
Congratulations...Love the Gunters.