Sunday, November 30, 2008

Just A Little Reminder...





So, I think as a Mother you need a reminder every now and then of how good you really have it... Today is one of "those" days for me... The boys have been fighting all day and Carter has found crayons twice that has resulted in some very bright wall art... Plus, James has been gone to Idaho since yesterday morning... I'm sure that a lot of it has to do with the pregnancy hormones surging in my body right now too... But, I was on the verge of a breakdown when I downloaded these pictures and was reminded of how good I really have it. I have two beautiful boys and another on the way that they told me I would never have, they are healthy, strong, happy and full of energy. At times I have to admit that I am a little intimidated by the thought of three... But, I would rather have three than none - So, I am going to try and look at the beauty in the drawings on the wall and enjoy every night that Carter lays at me feet as I cook dinner... And try not to wince too bad each time McKay says "Um, Mom can I tell you something..." (He's usually not telling me anything good!) And enjoy the moments a little bit more that I do catch of them loving each other. It's my goal to take the next month and truly enjoy the season and my two boys - to enjoy this time in our life as a little family of four... to not take it for granted and to live in the moment more. May we all be reminded a little more often of how truly good we have it!


No comments: