Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Halloween Album






So, I had sooo many pictures of Halloween this year that I made this little mini album. I have pictures in it from everything we did this fall from going to Gardeners Village, to carving pumpkins, to our Halloween decorations, to trick or treating... just anything that had to do with the season. I put a lot of journaling in also to tell of everything we did. I decorated about a half a dozen little mini pages to put in betwixed and in between to add a little fun for the boys. I have found that my boys love looking at the mini albums and have found myself doing more of them.
I started another one yesterday that will be a page a day for the whole month of December - documenting each day and what we do. James' parents stayed with us last night and I got some fun pictures of the boys wrestling with Grandpa - So, they will be my pictures for December 1. I thought it would be a fun way to document our life right now in the moment before the baby comes and we don't remember what it was like before he came!



2 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

I love your projects. They are so cute. You have always been so amazing at stuff like that!

Keri said...

Cute album! I also love your
idea of a page a day in Dec.
Those memories will be treasured
in the years to come.