Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Little Bit of Idaho...



Another crazy week... We went to Idaho Last Thursday and were able to enjoy a fabulous dinner out with my cousin Stacey and her husband Jon at my favorite restaurant Stockman's. Friday we spent the day running errands and had a doctors apt... Since we are going back and forth to Idaho and need to make some arrangements in January to be there to have the baby we were able to set my delivery date... So, it looks like we will be having a baby on January 15. I have to admit that it feels really good to have a date in my mind - I'm one of "those" people that just has to have everything planned and in order! Saturday we celebrated an early Thanksgiving with my family - When you're away and don't see them as often you really appreciate when you do! So, it was really nice to have us all together and spend the time together. Sunday we went to church with our old ward... BIG mistake... I think it will make it even harder when I go to church here and still don't know anyone! But, it was fabulous to see all my friends that I miss so much! The boys walked right in like nothing has even changed and made themselves right at home! We left after church to be home in time to have dinner with James' best friend from growing up Tyson and his wife Kristin and their family. So, it was a crazy but good weekend!
THEN, we had a little bit of Idaho come to Utah!!! Carson, Lacey and the kidos came on Tuesday and staid through Thursday!!! It was SOOOO good to have them here. When McKay and Addy saw each other they just ran up to each other and hugged! It was priceless. We literally hardly saw them the whole time - they were as inseparable as always! The adults stayed up past 1:00 a.m. both nights just talking, playing games, watching movies and eating good food!!! It felt so good to have them here and to just be able to be together! It was something I really needed - So, thanks guys for making the effort to come- we miss you SOOO much! These are the best pictures I could get of the crazy kids - Carter, McKay, Addy and Noah.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with James' family - Everybody was there but one brother and his family. It was special this year because his Grandma was able to spend the day with us.
Friday James and McKay went skiing with Jason and the boys and Carter and I crashed!!! We literally spent the day laying in bed watching movies! Later we went to this place called Jump On It with Jason and Kristin, Joe and Wendy and the Kids. It's this huge warehouse that is full of trampolines - they even have then on the walls for the kids to jump off of! The kids have a total party there! Carter was a little timid at first... then he would just go and find a trampoline that didn't have anyone on it - he was good until someone came on it and then he would try to start a fight with them to get them out of his territory! Yes, he's my feisty one! Afterwards we went to dinner at Zuppas which has the best soup and salad anywhere!
James had to head back to Idaho today to finish things up on our house - The family moves in on Monday. Joe and Wendy are blessing Maxwell tomorrow - I feel so bad that I can't make it to be there - But, we have to keep travel limited to the doctors appointments... With my other two boys I couldn't travel at all.. So, I am just grateful that we are able to this time as much as we are.
So, I am looking forward to a quiet week next week - or what I hope to be a quiet week! I always intend for them to be chill - but, they always end up crazy! I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday and are enjoying the Holiday season!

No comments: