Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Much Needed day!

So, yesterday James took the day off of work so that I could have a "girls" day! I went with my Sister-in-law Kristin and my Cousin Megan to a cute little boutique that I had been wanting to go to. It was so nice to be able to take my time and walk through and enjoy it! I picked up a couple more things for the baby and a few things for Christmas. Some of Kristins friends met us there and we went and had luch afterwards - they were sweet enough to let me, the pregnant one, pick where we went because i was in much need of some Mexican food!!!


So, I seriously have people ask me how I get James to be so sweet, to help me out as much as he does with the boys and around the house... He cooks, he cleans (he's not even afraid to clean a toilet if I really need him too!), he helps with the laundry, he does as much for the boys when he is home as I do. He's the type of husband that if you wake up in the middle of the night and need a drink he will get up and get it for you without complaining... I wish I could share the secret with you of how I get him to do all of these things... But, it's just him! So, thank you hunny for all you do - I love you and appreciate you!


We're off to Idaho - the boys are pretty excited to be with Grandma and Grandpa - McKay keeps telling me that we need to get going because he and Grandpa have "plans"!!! My parents are watching the boys for us tonight so we can go out on a date with my Cousin Stacey and her husband Jon. We don't have babysitters here in Utah yet, so we're pretty excited to get to go!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Erin, I can't remember if I've left a message on your blog before! Your kids are darling, please email me your email address and I'll send you an invite! Adam graduated from med school and we are living in Kaysville while he is in residency for emergency medicine.
Jill Bowman (Coltrin)

Keri said...

Erin,
Hope you have a great time in
Idaho. I'm envious! Send us
some pics of your beautiful
snow will you? I miss it.
Happy Thanksgiving! The Gunters.