Saturday, February 4, 2012

It's That Time Of Year





McKay has been on a all mountain ski team up at Brighton this year. He has loved it! He comes home each week with all kinds of stories about doing jumps off of cabin roofs! After going up and watching him today I think that it is one of those things where it probably is best if Mom doesn't come! Hearing about him doing the jumps and watching him do the jumps are two different things! I am in awe of how good he is! But, I tend to scream to myself each time he jumps... and beg him over and over again in my mind to slow down! It is so much work to get all the gear ready and two little men up to the ski hill a couple times a week. I am so grateful that James makes such an effort to spend this time with the boys. They are lucky to have a father who loves them so much! 

No comments: