Monday, February 13, 2012

Cannon's Going To Be A Big Brother!





























Since my children announced the news to everyone in primary yesterday and I walk around all day looking like I am going to throw up any second... I guess it's time to finally let the news out! It's been a little hard to hide! It would explain why if anyone stops by my house at any time of day that I am still in my sweats! Why I make frequent trips to the bathroom at church & why I bring food to all of my church meetings! Why I am drinking Sonic's Lemon Berry Slush's for breakfast & why James has to make frequent trips to pick up powdered doughnuts and french fries! It explains why I can't get on Pinterest very often... the sight of all the food literally makes me sick to my stomach. Or why when I order something to eat on date night and it comes I can't even touch it! It also explains why I can't go to Target on State... there are too many restaurants next to it that smell and make me sick the minute I get out of my car! It explains why I fall asleep on the couch every afternoon after I am done teaching Carter school & why I cry at every little thing! It explains why I rock Cannon a little longer each night before he goes to bed... He won't be my baby for long.  It also explains why I couldn't commit to going to Lake Powell or Redfish Lake this summer. The only thing that would keep me from going is if I were having a baby!  

With our history it is always a little nerve racking to let the news out! But, there is only so long that you can hide it! We are excited... always a little in shock & nervous... But, Excited! Can't Wait for August to come! 

5 comments:

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys, I knew I was going to miss something important at church yesterday (besides the spirit of course:) You have an awesome family and a little one will just add to your awesomeness, congrats!
BTW you can drop your boys of over here any time if you need a nap, anytime!

Moalee said...

Has Carter been brain-washing Cannon on not wanting a little sister?

Keri said...

Oh my goodness Erin! That is the
best news ever! I think it is so cute that the boys announced it in church. I Love the photos of cannon! So happy for you...Hugs!

Rachel S. Smith said...

Yah!!!! So happy for you! I hope the pregnancy gets better and more smooth!!!!! We are so excited for you all. Of course I hope for a girl :) I love the photos of Cannon announcing it!!!!

mstokes said...

HOOORRAAYY!That lucky little baby! You know this.....its worth every sick moment.