Friday, February 17, 2012

A Day Of R&R

























I could tell that McKay needed a day off. So, I kept him home from school today. I know that an education is important... But, it isn't everything! (That's usually what I would tell my Mom in high school when I would cut class and go and find her and talk her into taking me to lunch and not making me go back!)  During the winter when he is in school all day and skiing all day Saturday I try to give him a day of R&R once or twice. He doesn't know when they are coming and they are always a surprise. Today the boys voted for a movie day. We went to Blockbuster only to get there an hour before they opened. I wasn't too excited about that because we had all gone in our sweats or pajamas and I didn't quite know what I was going to do for an hour with us all looking like orphans! I decided I didn't care and we went to Red Balloon! Red Balloon is our FAVORITE toy store that has a lot of art supplies and educational supplies that I use for school with Carter. Carter picked out more dot to dot's and they all agreed on a art set. Then we got our favorite slushes at Sonic & stopped by the pool to register Carter for swimming lessons. At that point our hour was up and we got our movies and headed home. They are currently all cuddled up together on the couch watching movies and eating fun dips! I love that we have two large couches... But, when they watch movies they always cuddle up with each other in the middle of one. I didn't realize until half way through the day that McKay doesn't have school on Monday! Lucky boy!

2 comments:

Moalee said...

It's a good thing you had Joleen's inside help or you might not have graduated! XOXO

Microsoft Office said...

microsoft outlook 2010 provides you with a world-class experience to stay productive and in touch with your personal and business networks. Seems like every time download outlook 2010 updates an office product, they make it more easy to use