Monday, December 13, 2010

Peppermint Fudge...



I unpacked my last box today! Yeah! I have been putting off doing anything Christmas until I was unpacked... We did finally put up the Christmas Tree on Saturday - only because McKay and Carter were begging for it... I was putting it off as long as I could - I didn't want to fight Cannon tearing off all the ornaments! And wouldn't you know it he hasn't even touched it once! Here's to hoping that he doesn't all of a sudden notice a large tree in the corner with bright lights and ornaments all over it!



So, now that the boxes are unpacked it is time to start with Christmas! Time to start baking & decorating (yes, I am aware that Christmas is less than 2 weeks away & it is a little late to get into the spirit! I'm okay with that!). I saw this recipe for fudge & we are going to make it for family night tonight. Or, I will probably make it up before hand to have it ready to eat at family night! It killed the kids to wait while I put the lights on the tree... can you imagine how crazy it would be if they had to wait for fudge to set! My kids LOVE candy canes & this will be the perfect little treat with some hot chocolate!



So, here's the link at Making Memories With Your Kids: http://makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com/2010/12/white-chocolate-peppermint-fudge-week.html

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thanks so much for linking to me! I hope you like it!!! Merry Christmas!!!