Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Gift Idea!


So, I saw this cute picture holder at Shanty2Chic and the wheels in my mind started turning! I quickly sent the link to Megan (my cousin - who just happens to live here by me!) & got her excited about making them for Christmas gifts! Right now I think she is cursing me though! We split up our list of the things to purchase. I took Lowe's and Home Depot (and I got my stuff easy enough!)... she took Hobby Lobby because she was on her way there.... needless to say that two of the Hobby Lobby's in our area are completely out of what we need! And she has been all over looking for the bases, candle stick and little applique's... Finally we found out what day our Hobby Lobby gets new orders in and we will be there first thing trying to get the things to finish our little project! Next time I find a little project for us to do she is going to run the other way!!!
I live in craftville Utah! Maybe the craft store near you has what you will need to make one! If so, here's a link to the directions at Shanty2Chic: http://shanty2chic.blogspot.com/2010/12/cheap-but-chic-christmas-gift.html
And if I just happen to have your name for Christmas don't bother making one!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Oh! I love these! a black one
would go perfectly in my kitchen.
I just may have to try that for
V.T. gifts. wish me luck;)and thx
for sharing all your fun ideas.