Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Want This Pillow... BAD!

Seriously... I have to have this pillow! I think that it is darling & want to put it on Cannon's bed now that he has his own little bed! Stephanie Nielson showed it on her blog & I have been stalking it at the Pillow Factory 0n Etsy : http://www.etsy.com/shop/pillowfactory. However, $110 is WAY more than I would ever even dream of spending on a pillow for my almost 2-year-old's bed! My "Significant Other" would shoot me! And I would be physically ill over the purchase - that would buy many yards of fabric! So, the wheels in my head are turning... I'm making him a little quilt for his Birthday in January & think that I just might have to see what I could put together for his own pillow to! It's just darling I say!

2 comments:

Rachel S. Smith said...

I SAW this and I want it too! Too costly but i am sure your talented fingers could make one just as beautifully!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh so so easy come down and we will make it....