Thursday, June 3, 2010




This would be my brother... Travis... And as you can see he is feeling much better! Thank you for all of your thoughts, prayers, and well wishes on his behalf. We feel extremely blessed - beyond words to still have him here with us! He has truly taught me not to take anyone for granted & that life is what you make of it.
Carter was really frustrated the other day... he was trying to climb the tree and was upset he couldn't get as high as McKay. When he turned to me and said "Mom, if Uncle Travis can walk again I can climb this tree"... How grateful I am for the example my brother is to my boys... They now know at such a young age that there are no excuses to why they can't do something... all they have to do is look at their uncle!

2 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

You have the cutest family ever!! I am so happy everything is going well for you guys! You deserve nothing but the best! Call me the next time you are in IF!!! I miss you!

Moalee said...

I think we have all learned many lessons this past year.... You have set an example too. I love you, Mom