Thursday, April 23, 2009

No Blogging...

The weather has been way too good to blog... Lots of playing outside, jumping on the trampoline (Carter has me out there every morning at 7:00 a.m. doing ring around the rosies over and over again!), playing in the empty lot next to us, going to the park, James and McKay went golfing and a fabulous picnic last night with Jason and Kristin and their family! Fabulous until Jason drowned me with water... Did I mention that it was also parent teacher conference and I had to leave from the picnic and go straight there soaking wet!!! Not joking at all I looked like a drowned rat! People looked at me a little funny when I walked in... What's a Mom to do? My Mom comes today to spend the weekend with us and I turn the big 32 on Sunday!!! Lots of fun things going on! I'm totally loving Carters TAN little bald head right now - if he can't have hair he may as well have a good tan! I hope you are enjoying the FABULOUS weather as much as we are!

3 comments:

mstokes said...

Cannon looks so big. Have a fun weekend. Megan told me about thebirthday surprise. I'm jealous of the trip but not so much the concert! You can take the girl out of Idaho - but can't take the Idaho out of the girl! Have Fun! I am still looking forward to girls weekend - when we can all fit one in!

Kimberly Davis said...

I hope you have a great Birthday!

Moalee said...

I remember the day and the year you were born and I'm really sure you're going to be 31!!!! XOX Mom