Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Package







My kids come unglued when we get the mail and there is a key... A key means there is a package and a package usually means a surprise from Moe (they call my Mom Moe)! Today we had been out running errands and stopped to get the mail on our way home... James got out to get the mail and when he walked up to the window to show the boys the key they just started screaming! Crazy enough that they woke Cannon up... The package included Candy M&M's (Carter's favorite) and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (McKay's favorite), Ring Pops, sidewalk chalk with cool little holders so your hands don't get all dirty, cupcake making supplies to make Easter cupcakes and a magazine for Mom! McKay just kept saying "Moe is the bomb"! Thanks Mom for all the special packages you send they truly are loved and appreciated!
As you can tell in the pictures McKay has quite the sunburn right now... He looks like a little raccoon. Tuesday was a beautiful day and James and McKay went skiing for the day with Jason and Gavin... I'm usually really good about getting sunblock on him before he leaves... But, he made it out the door without it and I didn't realize it until the day was pretty much over... The only thing that made me feel better was that James looked worse than McKay did when they got home!
We've had a crazy couple weeks... I had a migraine that I couldn't get rid of... I ended up at the emergency clinic and had to get two shots - one in my arm and one in my bottom... I finally found something that hurts worse then labor!!! I'm not joking... I rather have a baby than have those shots again! Cannon is still sleeping through the night - Now I just wish I could get my two other kids to do the same! Conference was amazing... until I went downstairs to check on the boys and see why they were being so quiet... they had let themselves into my scrapbook room and proceeded to play with my stamp supply... all over a pile of layouts I had been working on of Cannon... RUINED... It was one of those moments that you turn around and leave quickly and send your spouse in to deal with it because you are afraid of what will happen if you go back! We have played in warm weather and snow in the last week! - Crazy Utah weather! We successfully got Megan and Greg to the airport on there way to Germany... You may wonder why that is such a big deal... But, all of you who know what a stress case Greg is knows that this is a BIG deal!!! We had every alarm clock in our house set in our room including both of our cell phones!!! Plus, I had Greg call us too... just to make sure there hadn't been any malfunctions with the alarms!!! I wasn't going to be the one to start their amazing trip off to a stressful start with them getting to the airport late... So, it really was a BIG deal! I truly breathed a big sigh of relief when James called me and said he had just dropped them off and they were way early!
Well, we're off tomorrow to Idaho... It's My Dad's Birthday and we want to go and see Stacey's new baby, spend Easter with my family, James and my Dad are going to work on the trailer and get it ready for summer - something is wrong with the furnace... and we both need to renew our drivers licences... until the sell of the house goes through I am still claiming to be an Idaho resident!!! I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!
(It won't let me put this post into paragraghs.... So, sorry it's such a ramble of a post! And Megan Randall I LOVE your comments!!! We miss you! But, we're planning on coming to see you this weekend too!)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh. . . Erin!!! I cant wait to see them and you! When ever I hear that you guys are coming down. . . I get so excited! I can babysit anytime! Remember that! Give me a call!!! Yeah!!!

Megan said...

Hey Erin! Im so glad you guys stopped by the other day! We never get to you see you guys anymore. . . so it was good to see you guys!! We will have to plan a time that I can come up there for a few days. . . to give you and James a little break this summer! Come by to see me again!

~Megan Randall~