Friday, October 10, 2008

Coming Out Of The Fog...






Well, my family has been wanting to see what the house looks like... So, not the best picture - but, a picture none the less. We sit on a hill looking out over Utah Lake - If you look to the right in the picture you can see the water. It's a very beautiful view of the lake and the Wasatch Mountains.
I'm finally starting to feel like life is starting to get back to normal a little bit. The house is pretty much unpacked - except for the few stray boxes that you throw in the garage or Storage room... Then it makes you wonder if you really need those things anyways!
McKay is LOVING school and LOVING being by his cousin Gavin - Kristin (My sister-in-law) was here on Tuesday and took McKay home with her - He and Gavin were out playing in the yard and she would check on them and they were doing great - She noticed them out by their big fire pit and really didn't think anything of it until she found them in the bathroom covered head to toe in charcoal... They had taken the charcoal out of the pit and drawn all over each other, the patio, and just about anything else in reach! She told them that she needed to be able to trust them together and that they needed to make good decisions! She called and told me about it and we had a good laugh but have decided that this is only the beginning with these two! When McKay got home I asked him about it... And the first thing he said was "I know, we need to make better decisions"!
Carter is still adjusting... Every now and then he will come and say he is ready to go home... But, he seems to do pretty well as long as McKay is around.
James' parents were here for most of this week. We really enjoyed getting to spend some time with them and were very grateful for the help that they gave us in getting some things done around the house. Kristin and I took Becky for a pedicure on Wednesday... When I asked her if she wanted to go she said NO! But, James told her she was going! We just had to laugh at her because she was really reluctant - But, then ended up loving it! James even called to check and make sure she was handling it o.k.!
Last Friday night we took the Boys to Gardeners Village - They had it all decorated up with their Halloween Witches. The other pictures are of the boys there.
I spent yesterday working on my scrapbook room... I'm anxious to get it all put together - Fall always puts me in the mood to bake and to create! And right now I have a lot of catching up to do!
Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Bonnie Young said...

So glad to see that you posted, I was beginning to wonder if you made it. Keep in contact, glad to see your loveing your new place. Can't wait for inside pics.