Monday, October 13, 2008

Did You Know...



Did you know that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles live in our circle... The boys were playing outside when I heard Carter yelling "turtles, turtles, turtles..." over and over and was in the process of pulling McKay out in the street... Well, Carter had noticed that there was a sewer hole in the circle and now both of the boys are convinced that they live right in front of our house!!! In the top picture they are yelling down to the turtles introducing themselves!


The Last day that James' parents were here Becky made this little pirate ship out of some boxes for the boys... they loved it so much that I brought it inside for them to play with in the basement.


McKay is on round three of the flu today... It's a little 12 hour thing that he can't seem to stay away from...


I've been doing a little baking... some new recipes... I meant to share them with you today, but my camera battery is dead. So, I'll get them to you soon!

1 comment:

Kimberly Davis said...

Your new house looks fabulous - I can't wait to see your scrapbook room! It sounds like you setteling in quite well!! How are you feeling...chasing two boys and getting ready for the third is never easy...I remember the feeling!