Friday, June 20, 2008

Spread The Word

My friend Janeal and her husband Tyson have been able to have the wonderful blessing of adopting a very handsome and very cute little boy named Carter. Carter is now three and they would love the opportunity to adopt again. I am trying to do my little part in helping them to spread the word. They are absolutely fabulous parents whose whole lives revolve around this little boy - I can honestly say that any child would be so lucky to have them as parents. You can check out Janeal's blog at www.tysonandjaneal.blogspot.com (if you click right on the link to the left it will take you to her blog - I know it's not highlighted, but it will). You can see their cute little family and she has a link to their adoption profile. Please, if you know anyone who might be in the situation that they are looking at adopting pass this on to them. Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy......
Things are slow here at work and my boss is on vacation, so I happened to remember your blog. I think I've only looked at it once in the beginning when you were just getting started. It was so fun to visit and get caught up on all the happenings of the Turley household!!! Give a kiss to my sweetheart McKay and Carter - tell James hello and yes, I'll be happy to do the name game at the reunion. You're blog is really fun and I think it's cute how you like aprons!!!

Love you tons - Sheryl XOXO