Monday, June 9, 2008





I am in the long process of taking pictures of my layouts... I have decided that heaven forbid anything ever happen to our house It would be really nice to have backups. So, I am taking pictures of all of my albums and saving them. I keep the extra copies at my parents house. I do this with all of my pictures too when I download them. I figure I rather be safe than sorry!


So, these are a couple layouts that made me stop for a moment and think that these boys are really growing up way too fast. Just looking back over the last year makes me wish I could freeze time every now and then - it just makes me realize that we need to live in the moment more... Let everything else go and just live in the moment and enjoy our children! I have to admit that I get caught up in all the things that I think need to be done, cleaned and taken care of.... But, when they are older I won't remember those things... I'll remember the special moments. So, here's to letting some of those "things" go and enjoying and living the moments even more! I challenge you to do the same!

1 comment:

JANEAL said...

Cute layouts! Have you thought of getting an external hard drive to store your pictures?