Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So Exciting!!!

So, I can finally share my exciting news!!! The very talented Christy Tomlinson asked me to be the Guest Designer for her company the Scarlet Lime this month! I can honestly say I have a whole new appreciation for you ladies who do this... It's a lot more difficult than I thought to only use product out of one kit!!! It was challenging, but a lot of fun! I am also excited to announce that I have been asked to be apart of the Scarlet Lime Design Team and will have the amazing opportunity of getting to design new things each month with Christy's fabulous kits! For those of you who have not met Christy in person I can honestly say that she is an amazing woman! As amazing on the inside as she is talented - one of those all around fabulous women that I look up to and admire! So, take a minute and check out http://www.scarletlime.com/ and you will get to see how fabulous her talent is! While you are there look under the gallery and you will be able to see the things that I created this month. I hope you enjoy!


*** update - I tried to link the website but it's not letting me.... sorry....

2 comments:

Bonnie Young said...

Congrats to you!!!! I think your stuff is awsome and fun, so good luck and I know that you'll do great. When you get feeling better we all need to get together for a play date.

Angie said...

Wow! A big congratulations to you on everything you have been up to. Congrats on the baby, the new trailer and lots of other fun stuff! Glad to see that you are doing so well.