Sunday, June 8, 2008

I have a new obsession...


So, lately I have been in love with aprons - a little bit of an obsession if I had to admit it! I have been spending a lot of time at my friends quilt shop stocking up on all kinds of girly fabrics! (When you live in a house full of boys you have to have some girliness every now and then!) I have really been drawn to all of the cute vintage aprons that I have been seeing around in the boutiques - and then I always think to myself why should I buy it when I can make it!!! So, these are my new obsession - I have a couple different patterns to try - but, this was my first one and I think it turned out pretty cute! The flower has a big rhinestone cluster in the center - things are always better when they sparkle a little! I figure if you have to cook you may as well look good doing it!
I have been working on a new project this week that I am excited to share with you... hopefully Monday or Tuesday! Something new and exciting - so check back!

2 comments:

JANEAL said...

Cute apron! I need to make me a few since I love to cook. I didn't even know you liked to sew.

Anonymous said...

A friend told me about your blog and said I had to see your apron! It is adorable! I'm kind of an apron freak myself...so I hope you don't mind if I kind of steal your idea...just for me, of course! Thanks - and cute blog! Nan