Friday, June 26, 2009

Update

I am still in Idaho with my family. My boys came last Friday. It had been 10 days and I was in much need of having them here with me. I am truly grateful to my Mother-in-law for her love and support and all that she did for my little family. James and I were in the middle of packing when we received the call to come to Idaho and Becky (my mother-in-law) not only took excellent care of my boys but completely finished packing us AND cleaned the house! My family now calls her Super Becky! James had to leave last week and I am truly grateful for my family and friends who have done everything that I have needed in helping me here with my boys! Megan and Emily we LOVE you! I am truly blessed to have my Sister-in-law, Wendy here and my Cousin, Stacey that have offered so much help! THANK YOU! And as ALWAYS Carson and Lacey I can never thank you enough for your love, support, and friendship... You know that you are more than friends, you are our family. We LOVE you!


Emily is home at my parents and Travis remains in critical condition in the ICU. I really don't feel like it is my story to tell. But, my SWEET Sister-in-law Rebecca (Travis' wife) has started a blog to update family and friends of his condition. The blog address is http://www.walltravis.blogspot.com/ if you go to the first post it tells the amazing story of June 10, 2009 that has completely changed my families life forever.


So, I will remain here in Idaho to be with my family until the need to have me here is no longer. For this I am truly grateful for my husband, James - for doing everything so that I don't have to do anything but be here. Thank You! AND to my AMAZING Brother, Jason and Sister-in-law, Amy - I can't put into words how grateful I am for you and your amazing hospitality... You are truly who I need to be with at this time and I love you and appreciate our late night talks!


My family has truly been rocked to the core over the last two weeks. We are so grateful to still have Travis here with us and continue to pray harder then I ever knew possible for him each day. Thank you again for the emails, voice mails and texts - I truly appreciate everyone of them!

2 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

I am coming to Idaho Falls tomorrow, can I come and see you?

Megan said...

Hey Erin! Im glad me and Emilee could help you this week! We had alot of fun with the boys! I hope they had fun too! I hope your brother gets better! Hope you know we are thinking of you! Call if you need anything!

-Megan Randall-