Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thank You

Thank you all for all of your thoughts and prayers for my family. My Brother Travis and his daughter Emily were in a terrible motorcycle accident last Wednesday. They had been on a date to Reeds Dairy to get ice cream and were on there way to the Army Surplus store when a truck turned right in front of them. They both were wearing helmets, but both sustained major injuries. Travis currently is still in critical condition and Emily has been moved from ICU up to pediatrics.


I have received all of the voicemails and emails on my phone and have been truly touched by the love and support. I am not able to return them at this time and this was the easiest and fastest way that I could tell you that I am receiving them and grateful. Thank You. I am here with my family in Idaho Falls and my SWEET mother-in-law has my boys in Utah. Thank You again for your thoughts.

5 comments:

mstokes said...

We are praying for the whole family. We think about you guys all day and are hoping for the best.

Jennifer Payne said...

Erin, I barely found out today about Travis. I about died. How are you? Is there anything I can do? We are in Pocatello now so let me know, I am so sorry! We will be praying for you.

Megan said...

Oh Erin! That is not good at all! Are you still planning on us watching Carter on Wednesday?? Give me a call! Hope all is getting better!
Megan Randall!

Keri said...

Erin, We are so sorry to hear of this. Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your whole family.

Megan said...

Hey Erin! I know you have gone through alot lately! I am so glad to get a chance to help you on monday by watching Mckay and Carter!! I cant wait to see them! I hope everything is getting better!! <3 ya!!

- Megan Randall!-