Wednesday, June 3, 2009


So, Megan (my cousin) is at girls camp this week and we have had the pleasure of getting to have the girls here. Matayia made the mistake of telling Carter she would read to him... I finally had to distract him so that she could go and play!


Well, we have been pretty crazy the last couple weeks... James has taken a new job and we are moving to Saint George, Utah in three weeks!!! We have taken multiple trips there and back looking for homes and we finally found on that we LOVE! The home was built in 2001 but, the man who is selling it is a carpenter and he bought it in 2008 and did a total renovation on the whole house! So, everything is brand new and he did a beautiful job! The home is a little bit of a smaller home - But, I have to admit that after living in this big of a home I am actually really excited to down size! I really don't enjoy cleaning 4 full bathrooms every week! The house comes with more than an acre of property with three beautiful apricot trees, a cherry tree, and to top it all off a pomegranate bush! I LOVE pomegranates and the bush is already full of little berry size pomegranates... Now, I just have to protect it from the boys! So, life is a little crazy with getting packed, moving, and trying to enjoy our summer as much as possible in the process! This is something that we weren't expecting... But, the more we get used to the idea of it the adventure sounds a little fun!

1 comment:

Kimberly Davis said...

On my goodness, I'm finally glad I met someone who finally moves as much as we do, luckily you get to stay on the I-15...

I am sooooooooo jelous of Saint George - I LOVE LOVE LOVE that place! Hope you want some company!