Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Catching Up!

I LOVE this little man! He has truly stepped up and is such a little helper for what ever I need. Cannon eats every night at 5:00 p.m..... I am always in the middle of getting dinner ready and McKay has taken it upon himself to make it his job to feed Cannon this bottle. I love to watch him as he feeds him - he just sits and stares at Cannon and studies all of his little features and as you can see - Cannon just stares back with equal admiration!
We are lucky enough to have a fabulous relationship with James' Grandma Turley. My Boys truly cherish her and love every moment they get to spend with her. We went with her on Memorial Day to Grandpa Turleys grave and out to lunch.


I made carmel corn to take and give to the teachers at McKays school on the last day... I had it in bags on the bar and went downstairs to get my roll of cellophane to wrap them up... When I came upstairs one of the bags was missing and so was my middle child! The temptation proved to be more than he could handle and he was hiding under the table eating it as fast as he could! I was glad that I had made an extra bag and just left him alone!

No comments: