Saturday, May 31, 2008

MIA = 2 Pink Lines

So, I am sorry that I have been MIA lately... But, a couple weeks ago we found out we were expecting!!! Yes, it was as much of a surprise (or more) to us than it has been to everyone else! I have had to do some pretty major fertility procedures for my boys - So, I had always thought that I would start all of that again next spring sometime.... But, SURPRISE we don't have to go through all of that this time! But, I do have a history of ectopic pregnancies so we have to wait until I am far enough along to do an ultrasound to make sure everything is o.k. And we were able to see Friday that everything is good! We're still in the shock stage... and my mind has been a mess waiting to find out everything is o.k. So, it feels really good to finally be able to relax and enjoy it.

It has been really fun to have such a surprise - and to surprise all of our family too! After the ultrasound on Friday McKay wanted to see the pictures... so I handed them to him and he looked at them for a minute... and then he turned them to the side and looked at them... and then he turned them upside down and looked at them... Finally he said "Mom, is there another picture to look at that might show our baby just a little bit better"! There's not much to see at this point - just a little peanut shaped thing!

I've been excited to finally get to share the news!

1 comment:

JANEAL said...

Congratulations....what a wonderful surprise! I hope your pregnancy goes well for you.