Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's All About The Shoes....

First off I will fully admit that I have a bit of a shoes fetish... James is constantly asking me "how many shoes do you really need"? He thinks you need a brown pair a black pair and a pair of tennis shoes and you're good! Well, for all of my fun shoes and for how much I love all of my shoes McKay has me beat! These are his new pride and joy! As many of you know I can't stand animated clothing... So, when I saw these little Sketchers at the mall this weekend I was really torn... I knew McKay would LOVE them! So, I put my feelings aside (lame I know!) and bought them for him - I thought they would be perfect for camping. He almost died when I gave them to him! He was so excited that his hands were shaking as we were putting the spider man snaps on them! He wears them everywhere - even to bed! He even had them on in the shower... when I asked him what he was doing he said all matter of factly "Mom, they're water shoes"... He turns the snaps so they are looking up at him and if they move at all he adjusts them! So, for all the shoes I do have I can honestly say none have made me as happy as these have made my little boy!

No comments: