Friday, March 14, 2008

Where has the week gone...

Well, I can officially say that we are all finally healthy!!! Lets just cross our fingers and hope that it lasts a lot longer than it did last time! I seriously think I might cry if one more person throws up around here! I was driving carpool on Tuesday and I looked back in the mirror to see McKay throw up... I was thinking the worst and that we were on round three... But, he just stuck a lego in his mouth and gagged! He has a super sensitive gag reflex and he threw up... Welcome to a moment in my life!

So, I was able to go to Utah over last weekend with my Mom. We spent Thursday night with my Grandpa and then spent Friday and Saturday shopping. We had a lot of fun - My sister-in-law Kristen spent a lot of time with us - it was really nice to have a girls weekend! Thanks Kristen it was a blast! - And as always it is really nice to have a little time with my Mom!

James did an awesome job with the boys - he took them all over and even took them to Leo's place all by himself! So, those of you who know me know that I am a little OCD about my house - I can't stand a mess... So, Kristen gave me some good advice before I left she told me to just know and plan on it being a disaster when I got home.... To just be happy that I was able to get away and that my boys were happy and having fun in the meantime. So, I did - I was totally o.k. with whatever I was going to find.... But, my sweet husband did it all - He cleaned the house up... he did the laundry... he even cleaned the bathrooms!!! The Bathrooms people!

So, this week we have been playing catch up and not too many things have been going on. I have some pictures that I will try and get posted this weekend!

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

JANEAL said...

Hey Erin! I came across your blog from someone elses. It's funny whos blogs you come across from other peoples. Just wanted to say hi!