Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Better Day!

Carter woke up this morning and his fever had finally broke! McKay spent the morning throwing up and the afternoon at the doctors again, but he is finally starting to show signs of improvement too. I don't know if he wants to get better though... people keep giving him presents because he's sick and he's starting to think this is pretty cool!

And James is home!!!! How glad I am to have him home! Like I said before you don't realize how much you depend on your spouse until they are gone and you have to go at it alone!

Some of you have emailed me and asked how to leave comments on the blog. I think that I fixed it now so that you don't have to have a password to leave a comment - So, please do! - I would love to hear from you!

Well, My Mom and I are leaving tomorrow afternoon to go and spend a couple days in SLC. It's been a long winter here and any little get away is something to really look forward to!

1 comment:

Jennifer Payne said...

I am so sorry that you have had sickness. Nothing is worse, and i heard it is really bad there right now. How fun to go to Salt Lake with you mom. When do you get to come here?
Love
Jenn