Tuesday, April 17, 2012

When You Have 3 Boys...




















When You have 3 boys you cut a lot of hair! I even cut James' hair but he wasn't too excited to let me take a picture of him! I tried... But, they were immediately deleted! In all honesty we have come a long way! When I first started cutting McKay's hair it would usually end with both of us in tears! Him because I took so long and me because I  couldn't get it "just perfect"! But, 9 years later and many many haircuts we have got it down pretty quick! James keeps telling me that I should take the money that I save us from paying for haircuts & put it in a jar & we could see how fast it would add up & do something fun with it! It would probably add up pretty quick because I usually cut his hair twice a month and the boys at least once... I really can't stand when I see a little hair over the ears! 

No comments: