Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Idaho

























































By the time spring break usually hits I am in major need of some warm weather and we head to St. George for the week. That was the plan again this year... But, the closer and closer it got I started to think that we should go to Idaho. I was wondering if I was crazy... Why would you go to Idaho for spring break when you could go to St. George! Well, maybe because we hadn't been since July... And we were in need of spending some time with family. So, I hurried and called everyone and told them we were coming before I could change my mind & knowing that they would all hold me to it! It did snow & it did rain! But, for the most part the weather was pretty good for April in Idaho. But, the time with family was worth it. The boys were spoiled as always with time with their cousins  (Cannon was quick to fall in love with Jason & Amy all over again!), going to the museum to see the dinosaurs, going out to lunch and dinner & going fishing and on adventures with Grandpa. They read lots of books with Grandma, reloaded bullets with Grandpa, & had a late night with Grandpa while Mom & Grandma went to the movie. They of course were able to talk him into all of the things that I had told them no to as I left!  Grandma took them to a new place called iJump & they loved it so much they talked Grandpa into taking them back the next day! They played lots of baseball with Grandma &a Grandpa & Cannon loved finding bugs in the dirt with Grandpa. We were truly able to spend so much time with my brothers & their families, Joe & Wendy & the boys & the Beattie's. James came later in the week for Easter and he cooked ribs for my whole family! 9 racks &
 there wasn't a single piece left! We didn't come back tan like we would have from St. George! But, we came back with our hearts full!

1 comment:

Moalee said...

One of the best weeks ever! Thanks for coming here and not the warmer place.xoxox