Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No Longer Homeless!!!

Well, We spent the end of last week in Utah looking for houses... Looking through houses all day long is really draining! We had a few that we went down to specifically look at and when we got there we liked the homes, but didn't like the neighborhoods... the houses were too close! I'm an Idaho Girl - I need a little bit of space!!! So, we were a little frustrated and decided to go and drive through this other development that we had heard about - we didn't have any houses to look at, but we just wanted to see the area to see if it was anything that we could be interested in. We were a lot happier with this area and just started driving around and started calling on houses. At one corner I saw this little sign stuck in the ground for a 6 bed 4 bath 4400 sq foot home... I thought why not and called on it. The builder told us where it was at and gave us the code to get into the house. So, it's at the end of a cul-de-sac (I have no idea how to spell that!!!) and at the head of the circle is a big park! So, we got really excited about it - it has a large finished basement with a walk out - so, the lighting is great too! Lots of good storage and the yard is already in! The yard needs a little TLC, But I enjoy yard work! So, we got ourselves a home! It's nice to be able to see where we are going to be!

The home is in Saratoga Springs - So, it's right on Utah Lake. James is excited because we are literally 5 minutes away from the harbor - and there is a great golf course across the street from our housing addition!!!

Plus, I found McKay a great preschool - I think I was more stressed about that than finding a house!!!

We have our Dr. appointment tomorrow to find out what we are having!!! I am really nervous on this one!!! I really don't care either way as long as it's healthy - I know a lot of people say that... But, when babies are hard to come by as they have been for us you really are just grateful! But, I am a little nervous either way - 3 boys is a lot of energy!!! And well a girl.... I really don't know what to do with a girl!!! I'm the only girl in my family and James has one sister who is older... One James' side of the family there is one granddaughter and 11 grandsons with one more due any day... On my side of the family my siblings either have all boys or all girls... So, we'll just have to see!!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey Erin,
This is Natalie(Toombs)Thibodeau
I was blog hopping and came across your blog on Janeal's.
Your fam is so cute and congrats on being pregnant.
ps. I have friend that lives in Saratoga Springs, she loves to go to the lake. And my sister lives out in Eagle Mt, which is about 15 miles away I think??
Small world.
Take care.
my blog is www.thibfam.blogspot.com
if you want to lurk like me. hee hee
Natlie~

Natalie said...

oops, I meant lurke:)

JANEAL said...

So you're moving to Utah huh? How funny, we are too! We are moving the end of October.