Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just A Little Project...






I have been a little overwhelmed by the whole house hunting thing... We are going down to Utah next week to find a house... So, we have been spending a lot of time talking to realtor's and looking at homes on the Internet to narrow it down... My head seriously hurts from it!!!


So, I needed a little break and put this little album together of Carter and I. When we were on our way to Redfish we stopped and spent a couple days at Challis Hotsprings. Carter gets up crazy early... So, on this morning I hurried and got him out of the trailer before he woke anyone up and we went on a walk. It was one of those walks that you should take more often with your children... no time line, at their pace and letting them stop to discover little things a long the way. What I didn't know was that James had gotten up and had seen us and went and got the camera. He sat from a distance with the telephoto and took pictures of us - They're not all the best pictures - Some are blurry and I hadn't even brushed my hair or washed my face from the day before... but, they are all priceless to me.


I have really started doing more mini albums. I like the quick gratification that you get from them. I also like that you can have a little story that you want to tell that you can't get done with a 9x9 page... but that you can get done with a little album. McKay has started to look at the mini albums more than he does his scrapbook.


James and I are going on a date tonight to my favorite restaurant Stockman's and furniture shopping!!! I think he thinks he owes me - the last two dates we have gone on we have ended up at Sportsmans to get his gear for him to go fishing in Alaska next month! Either way, I'm just looking forward to spending some time with him!

2 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

So you guys are moving to Utah. Oh my gosh we need to catch up. I had little Sophie and things went well. Let's get back to emailing!

Angie said...

Glad to see you had so much fun in Redfish. I was just so jealous, but then most of the time I am jealous of you :) Best of luck to you in the house hunting and keep up with the blogging. I enjoy reading them and not working on mine.