Friday, September 5, 2008

Boy baby, Girl baby, Boy Baby, Girl Baby...

We are having another Boy!!! Yes, that makes three little boys in this Turley family... I do have to admit that I am a little nervous! If you know my Husband and his four brothers you would understand why! They are all very good men... But, their Mother is a Saint for having raised them!!! So, if history repeats itself... I will take MANY trips to the principles office, put out MANY fires, Have MANY things blown up in my yard, Have to clean out the neighbors pool because my son's put jello in it, return stolen turtles, bring a cat back to life after they put it in the freezer because it was "hot", learn how to remove hot tar from their bodies after a tar fight, replace a fridge because they put a dry ice bomb in the freezer to "save" it for later... this is the edited version people!!! There are some things that I am seriously afraid to admit that they did!!! But, through it all they were fiercely protective of each other... and to this day James talks to almost all of his brothers everyday. So, I can handle the chaos as long as they are in it together - as brothers!

Life is still extremely crazy around here... Packing, packing, and more packing! But, I do see an end in sight! I wanted it all done before James leaves for Alaska next Friday... because we move three days after he gets back! It's crazy how much stuff you accumulate when you have lived somewhere for 7 years... We have taken multiple trips to the D.I. and the dump - it does feel really good to do a major purge! It's just that everything is packed and we will be living off of paper plates and plastic utensils for a few weeks...

I have had to stop designing for Scarlet Lime for the time being... It's just not the right time in my life right now... With two little boys, moving, and the baby on the way it just wasn't the right time. Everytime I would need to be working on layout's my boys would need me... or my husband would want to spend time with me... James was fabulous - he would try and take the boys and leave so that I could work on it... But, then I always just wished I was with them... So, I thank Christy for the fabulous opportunity that she gave me and hope that one day I will be able to do it again. But, until then I am a Wife and a Mom - something that I have always wanted to be and something that will always come first and I thank Christy for understanding that.

Have a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

JANEAL said...

yeah boys are fun!! Wow James and his brothers did some crazy stuff.

Kimberly Davis said...

Erin - I just had a feeling to look you up on the internet and sure enough I found you - I'm so excited you are having another boy!!! Wes told me that you guys were moving to Utah, but not that you were having another baby!!! What a miracle! I'm so happy for you, but I have to agree, 3 Turley boys...You'll have your hands full!

Jennifer Payne said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. You are the cutest mom and you are so good with your boys. I miss you!

Sara said...

Just stopped by to see your work, and heard you are going to be a mommy to three boys! Let me tell you, they are so fun, and they LOVE thier mom! But, you will have a WILD and CRAZY house!! (I have three too)