Saturday, May 28, 2011

It's What's For Dinner!

White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce & Spanish Rice
We have a friend that we have been having over for dinner on Saturday nights. His name is Domingo & my boys LOVE Domingo!!! His son is here in SLC at Shriners Hospital waiting to have a surgery done to straighten his back. He has scoliosis. It has been a very humbling experience for my little family as we have been able to be apart of this with them. I asked Domingo last Saturday what I could make him this week. He asked for Mexican food! The only problem is that Domingo is from Mexico & it's very intimidating for ME to make HIM Mexican food! In all honesty I seriously considered getting take out at the Mexican restaurant down the street! But, Domingo looks forward to home cooked meals after eating cafeteria food all week... So, this is what I came up with... we are going to give it a try! Here are the recipes: Spanish Rice & Chicken Enchiladas.

1 comment:

Moalee said...

Cute ides and yummy food....I need pictures of three cute little boys!!!!