Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just a Little Fun!



This one is actually a belt!

I have been having a lot of fun making these cute little Rosette flowers for my nieces & the Randall girls! I have all boys - so, when something like this is made it is usually shipped out to someone! I have had to use Carter's head a couple times just for measurement or for a fit & he wants nothing to do with it whatsoever!!! I usually have to pay him to try one on for me! In fact, there is a new sword at Walmart that he is going to go buy himself tomorrow... with money that he made off of his Mom paying him to try on flowers! I've been selling a few here & there so, if you are interested in having me make any for you email me @ erinmturley@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Megan said...

They are soooo stinkin cute! I LOVE them! I wear them all the time! Thanks again erin! Your the best!
-Megan Randall