Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Oh wait, that's not all of them... there are more on the other cupboard!!!
114 Bottles of pears & 104 Bottles of peaches!
Tis the season to bottle fruit! I have no option! My kids absolutely refuse to eat any fruit out of a can! They are truly fruit snobs! I have even tried to trick them and open up a can of peaches and put them in the bottle! I know - I'm terrible! But, they totally knew and turned their noses up at it! McKay loves peaches and doesn't like pears. Carter loves pears and doesn't like peaches! Soooo, we do both! I'm starting to panic that I might need to do more peaches though... McKay and Cannon can eat a whole bottle by themselves! This weekend it's my goal to get the salsa done... that's for James!

Thank you Becky for helping me as we worked together to get it all done! And to my Sister-in-law's Maggie & McKenzie who totally saved me! We had to get all of the pears done on Monday... yes 114 bottles in one day... & Cannon wasn't having anything to do with being cooperative! He was tearing everything apart & after he jumped off the couch with a sucker in his mouth I knew I had to call for help! So, thank you for taking the little man for me!

1 comment:

Rachel S. Smith said...

What a task to undertake!!!! They look beautiful! So glad you had help! If we lived closer I could have helped with everything! Oh, the bows and belts are beautiful! You are so talented!!!!!