Friday, November 13, 2009

Cannon 10 Months

Cannon is 10 months... the months seem to pass as quickly as days do. He has finally just in the last couple days decided to crawl... He has two brothers that give him everything he wants so he hasn't been very motivated! However, McKay was sick with the flu last weekend and wasn't able to be at his beck and call - So, he decided to crawl! OF Course it was right after Grandma left... So, here's a little video for her to see!

I LOVE how when I am putting Cannon down to sleep and I am done singing to him he starts to sing! Or, when I am carrying him around on my hip he will start to sing and waits for me to join in.

Cannon's favorite thing to play with is a piece of ribbon that McKay threaded buttons onto. He has also has started to love to play with the wheels on Carter's little match box cars. It's cute to watch his little finger spin the wheels over and over again!

When he hugs you he has started to pat your back.

He LOVES to have his teeth brushed.

When he is tired he starts to arch his back... you lay him in his crib and he goes right to sleep! That's it! As easy as that!

He LOVES to watch his brothers... Most parents tell their children not to run around in the house... However, I put Cannon in his high chair and tell the boys to chase each other because it makes Cannon scream with excitement! The faster they go the louder he laughs!

He has a new love of graham crackers right now.

We have been having a camp fire almost every night in our fire pit and he LOVES to sit and watch the fire.

When I carry him around he holds onto the back of my hair. He doesn't pull it... he just holds it in his hand.

I LOVE how he has started to sleep in the stink bug position!

He is our sweet little man that truly has everyone of us wrapped around his little fingers!

2 comments:

Moalee said...

Thank you for sharing! I love this little boy! I hate to tell you his sleeping habits - lay me down and leave me alone - are just like Travis' when he was a baby (and still are). Give him hugs and kisses from Moe! I love you Erin. xoxox

Angie said...

That is so exciting! What a sweet little boy you have to add to all your other sweet boys. Thanks for sharing.