Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What A Cute Mess!!!


Throw together sunblock, sand and a whole lot of chocolate and this is what you get!!! The weather here in Idaho is finally wonderful!!! We pretty much live with 8 months of crazy cold weather - So, when it finally gets warm we have to take advantage of it!!! The boys and I have been going to Rigby Lake a couple times a week. It's something close that I can take them to do for a couple hours and they absolutely love it!
We have my family coming into town for the 4th and James' family will be here all next week for a family reunion. I love this time of year when we can all get together and spend time together as a family - I look forward to it all year long. McKay turns 5 next week... and we have a fun pirate Birthday party planned - Lots of fun things going on here!
I hope you are all enjoying the warm weather as well!

No comments: