Wednesday, July 16, 2008

He is REALLY 5!!!





I don't know what it is, but 5 just sounds so old to me!!! Here's just a couple pictures for the Grandparents!!! He had the most fabulous day!!! When I was cuddling with him that night I asked him what his favorite part was and this is what he said: "My favorite part was all of it, my favorite favorite part was pin the tale on the donkey and my favorite, favorite, favorite part were my Incredible Hulk hands from Brett"!!! I think he had a good day! Birthdays are big around here! We have worked pretty hard to get our children here so we celebrate! I love the picture of him opening the pillow case from my Grandparents, Travis and Rebecca had the shirt made for him (see earlier post about me lighting my hair on fire!), My Mom and Dad scored with the wrestlers and Joe and Wendy bought him a guitar!

Here are a few things about McKay - He is the best Brother! He LOVES Carter and treats him so good - always patient and giving to him. Most of the time too giving - he gives Carter whatever he wants! But, because McKay is so good to him Carter absolutely ADORES his big brother - always copying him and wanting to do what he does. I'm lucky because McKay still thinks this is cool!

McKay has the greatest imagination and at night he will lay in bed and tell us Jasper stories!!! Stories that he makes up about a little boy named Jasper! They are always hilarious and it has become a tradition that we take turns telling each other Jasper stories.

McKay has never told me NO... (knock on wood!!!) When I ask him to do something he does it!!! He usually answers me with "Sure Mom". He is just so good all of the time - I honestly wonder what I did to get such a good little boy.

He does have a lot of energy though!!! He is constantly on the go.

He calls me Princess! "Good night Princess" "I Love you Princess" - any Mother would melt!

He is convinced that we are the Incredibles... James is Mr. Incredible, I am Elasta Girl, He is Dash, Carter is Jack Jack and the baby is going to be Violet!!!

He wakes up like his Father - with a smile on his face!

It drives him crazy when Carter takes naps and will keep asking me if he can go in and wake him up...

His Father is his Hero! Sometimes I get a little jealous!

I am so grateful for this little boy in my life - he truly makes life beautiful!

No comments: