Friday, July 18, 2008

And We're Off!!!

Yes, it is that wonderful time of year again... The time of year that I dream about all winter long! We leave tomorrow morning for 2 full weeks at Redfish Lake! It's a tradition that started back with my Great Grandparents taking my Grandpa and has continued on... Our family loves it - We literally live for it!!! We all go - Grandparents, Great Aunts and Uncles, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins... All Of Us!

I have wanted to do another post on our "Cowboy Cousins" week, but time is running out and I have alot to do... So, I will leave you with this picture and will have more fun pictures in a couple weeks!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just came across your blog after seeing it on Sherelle's site. Your site is super fun and I was so riveted by your hair catching on fire story! I cant wait to read more frequently! Oh, my own blog is janielbishop.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.