Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Funny Boys....

(McKay's Mother's Day drawing of me!) 

The boys are a little intrigued by this pregnancy... They weren't really old enough to remember when I was pregnant with Cannon. But, they seem to notice everything now that they are a little bit older! Here are a couple funny moments: 

* McKay: "Mom, I feel sorry for you".
Me: "Uummmm.... Why"? McKay: "Because your pregnant and you won't be able to ride the water slides at Seven Peaks or Cherry Hill, you don't get to go with us to Redfish Lake or go to Lake Powell... And your going to be really fat and have swollen feet all summer long..."Me: "Wow Mac! Thanks for thinking about me"!McKay: "And your starting to waddle..."Me: "Go to bed Mckay"!


* Carter: "Mom, you need to eat tastier food... I remember when I was a baby in your tummy and the food was absolutely disgusting"!


* McKay: "So Mom.... you will be skinny again.... right"?


* Carter: "How fat did you get when you were pregnant with me Mom"?


* McKay: "So, if Heavenly Father put that baby in your tummy how exactly is he planning on getting it out...


* Carter: "If you don't stop throwing up... will you throw up the baby? Because that would be weird"!


* And Cannon uses the excuse that he has a baby in his tummy whenever he doesn't want to do something....

"Mom, I don't want to take a nap... my baby in my tummy is not tired."

"I don't want to pick up my toys... my baby in my tummy is hurting me"!

"No thank you, I don't want dinner... my baby in my tummy is not hungry"!


I do love how they dote on me and take care of me. Always offering to do things for me
 and to help me. Every time they pray they pray for me and that the baby will be healthy and strong. The boys and I have a name that we like... We are just trying to talk James into it! He says I play cheap! And in all honesty it was a name that I liked... that I got the boys liking hoping that they would talk their Dad into it!!! They can finally feel the baby moving and I love to see their excitement when they do. It's an exciting time for all of us.  








2 comments:

swtorfast said...

Dear swtor player.

There is a good news that we will offer the cheapest prices and best service for you concerning Swtor Credits and Swtor CDKEY.

If you are not swtor player,but want to know what swtor is.You can search swtor in the google.


Please Click at http://www.swtorfast.com/.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Buy Swtor Credits

csgo4sale said...

More and more player like to play csgo,i found a pretty shop about csgo products last weekends.

If you're very dedicated to play csgo routine,you can click at www.csgo4sale.com.

It has pistols, Kniver and keys,you can buy it with Mastercard,visa or Paypal.

End,hoping you have a good day and keep a best body.