Friday, July 15, 2011

Mac




This little man just turned 8!!! And I have to admit that it has been quite an emotional little milestone for his Mother! He is a pure joy in my life.
Here are a few things about Mac:
* He has always called me Mama
* He LOVES bacon cheese burgers
* He has the most contagious laugh
* He loves to try & scare his Dad!
* He Never cries when he gets hurt... If he does you better move it to check on him!
* He is my Mr. Social... He can walk into a room full of stranger's & have them all as his friends within minutes.
* He is a spender... Money burns a hole in his pocket! But, he will quite often spend his money on other's.
* He loves Mustang's & loves when his Uncle Jason takes him for a ride in his. He can seriously spot them miles away!
* He absolutely adores all of his Uncles & truly looks up to each one of them. He's a lucky boy to have such wonderful Uncle's!
* His Dad is his Hero & they truly have a special little bond. Probably because Mac is a little James!
* He comes and cuddles with me every morning... It is our special time & I always make time for it when he wakes up.
* He can't eat soup... Don't even try! He throws up every time!
* His favorite color is green.
* He fall's asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow... It drives Carter crazy!
* He loves Michael Jackson.
* He likes a little girl at school named Zoe!
* He is very in tuned to my feelings... I have to be careful because he can sense when I am upset. If he thinks that I am sad he won't leave me until he knows that everything is ok.
* He LOVES his cousin's!
* Addy Beattie has a very special place in his heart!
* When we are eating breakfast he asks what is for dinner!
* He can hear a song or a movie line once & can remember the whole thing! He has an amazing memory.
* Rocky IV is his favorite movie.
* His favorite place is Redfish Lake! It's in his blood!

This year Redfish will be extra special to our family. McKay will be Baptized there this year! We have hoped that this would be possible since we found out he would be born in July! Yes, I have truly been planning this for 8 years!

Oh How I truly love this little man! He has truly blessed my life & fills it full of joy everyday!

No comments: