Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's that time of year...

 It's that time of year again where I have a million different lists going, my mind is racing & I am running around crazy trying to get all of the groceries bought & anything that we might need packed (my family always teases me that I pack everything... But the kitchen sink!). We leave Monday for Redfish Lake! As soon as Christmas passes my boys start asking how much longer until Redfish! 

 It's a very special year for this little man! McKay will be baptized at Redfish this year!


James isn't able to leave with us... We both decided that it wouldn't be fair to the boys to make them miss out on part of the trip. And in all honesty it would be as hard on me as it would be on them! Sooooo... that means that I will be leaving at the crack of dawn Monday morning... pulling a trailer... with three kids... for 6 hours... By myself!!! You don't need to read that again! You read it right the first time! Wish me luck! My saving grace is that I will be traveling with Megan & Greg. Now I just need to figure out how to sneak Cannon in their car with them!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Holy smokes! Good luck on pulling that trailer and keeping the children happy in the process. You are so very brave.