Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Few Questions For McKay!

So, my friend Jennifer asked her adorable daughter Sadie these questions... I told her that I was too nervous to ask McKay them because I was afraid of what he would say!!! But, today I finally got up the nerve and it was pretty funny to see what he thought of me!

1. What is something mom always says to you? "I Love You"

2. What makes mom happy? "Me doing things that you like me to like playing with Carter"

3. What makes mom sad? "When I don't put my bike in the garage"

4. How does your mom make you laugh? "You make up funny dances"

5. What was your mom like as a child? "That's one thing I don't know... I think you wore bows in your hair"

6. How old is your mom? "61... Is that right Mom???" I said NO and he said "Well then how old are you? 7....." I don't know what is worse 61 or 7!!!

7. How tall is your mom? "Not as tall as Dad"

8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Work out or jump on the trampoline with me"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Play with Carter"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Singing - But, you should take a guitar lesson you might be better at that"!

11. What is your mom really good at? "Making me laugh and getting on the computer and finding things I want for Christmas"

12. What is your mom not very good at? "Doing Karate, I know excellent Karate - But, you need to work on yours"!

13. What does your mom do for her job? "It's your job to take us to Cherry Hill"!

14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Mexico or a salad" (I assume Mexico means Mexican!)

15. What makes you proud of your mom? "Your lunches you make me are awesome"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Super girl or Meg (On Hercules) She's hot"

17. What do you and your mom do together? "Read books and cuddle"

18. How are you and your mom the same? "We both take care of the boys"!

19. How are you and your mom different? "I'm a boy and your a girl...." (Said like: um hello am I the only one that has noticed that!!!)

20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Because I am the smartest kid in my class"!

3 comments:

Bonnie Young said...

That is so awsome Erin, I'm totally going to copy it and try it with my girls. But then again maybe I don't want to know the answer. Thanks for sharing!

Kimberly Davis said...

Super cute!!!! The mexico comment is hilarious!

Go Kris Allen - I thought of you last night!!!!

Jennifer Payne said...

DARLING! I loved it! See you are an amazing mom! I miss you!