Monday, April 7, 2008

A little project...





So, I have been wanting to make a little mini album of pictures that I have of the boys together. A couple months ago I had bought a frozen pizza and it had come wrapped in plastic and was on this round piece of cardboard (the pizza didn't actually touch the cardboard, the plastic protected it)... James laughed at me when I told him I was going to keep the cardboard to make something... So, the album is made of that cardboard! I folded it in half and painted and distressed the outside and made this little album! So, this was a little project that I worked on over the weekend.

Lately I have been frustrated that there isn't enough time in the day to do everything I need and want to do... Probably the story of most young mothers! So, I have decided that I am going to get up at 5:00 a.m. every morning to get a good jump start on the day........................... Today was the first day............................. and here it is 4:00 p.m. and I am really dragging! I hope my body will adjust and this will become easier! I have to admit that by 8:00 this morning I had worked out, ready my scriptures, made beds, did laundry, made and cleaned up breakfast and had showered and was ready for the day!!! I like all that I have been able to accomplish - I just really hope it gets easier!!! I wouldn't have to get up so early, but my kids and my husband are earlier risers so I have to get up that early to get a good head start!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!

3 comments:

JANEAL said...

Your album is cute. I love to make mini albums because you can just complete the whole thing in a few days. That's so sweet that your boys get along so well....hopefully it last forever!

Anonymous said...

Your boys and their smiles just steal my heart...and I have grandsons of my own!
CA

Bonnie Young said...

VERY CUTE IDEA!! Your so creative Erin. It was good to see you the other day.
Bonnie