Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Few Pictures...





Well, here are a couple pictures of our trip... My Camera ran out of battery when I was downloading... So, I will add more later. James' parents have just bought a new house and don't have the yard put in yet - McKay loved it because he dug out holes and just made huge mud holes! A little boys dream - especially when his mother isn't yelling at him to stop!!! I knew it was snowing in Idaho and I just kept encouraging him!!! The underware did have to be thrown away though!!!

We had a wonderful time at the Phoenix Zoo - That Zoo is huge and could take a couple days to get through! I loved the Africa exhibit and McKay loved riding the Camel. He thought it was great that the Camel's name was Josh( he has a cousin named Josh)! He just kept laughing about it!

We spent a couple days at the pool - Carter loved it and had absolutley no fear of the water. He would stand at the side and just jump in. Needless to say after this trip we have decided that we are not taking him to Lake Powell with us!

Well, this week has been full of catching up! I'll get more pictures posted later!

No comments: